We care for our customers and want to make sure they are well sure of after care instructions.
- Your natural eyelashes should not get wet for a minimum of two hours; 48 hours would be ideal to allow the adhesive properly to bond to a dry eyelash. A dry washcloth can be rolled up and placed over your brows when you shower to protect your extensions from becoming totally saturated.
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara.
- Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub on your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. The oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off.
- Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage the extensions. Eyelash combs are great for grooming your lashes every morning.
- Swimming, Hot Sauna, Hot Bath, or Jacuzzi.
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck.
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.